Advertisement

ThredUp Reject Rescue Unboxing | 10 Lbs of Jewelry for $20 | ThredUp Jewelry Rescue Box 2019

ThredUp Reject Rescue Unboxing | 10 Lbs of Jewelry for $20 |  ThredUp Jewelry Rescue Box 2019 I bought a 10 pound box of DIY jewelry from ThredUP 2 months ago. I'm excited to finally open it.!!! This should be a fun unboxing & review! Let's see what's inside. Yippeee!!!!

Please "LIKE" this video - it helps to grow my channel, so that I can do more videos like this!!

If you like these types of videos, please HIT THE SUBSCRIBE button. If you'd like to be alerted to new videos as I post them, please hit the BELL NOTIFICATION.
Feel free to SHARE THIS VIDEO. Thanks for watching! 💖💖

Other jewelry box unboxing videos:




Get $10 off your first ThredUP purchase when you sign up with my invite code

CODE: 1A4VY8

My Ebay Store:
My Etsy Store:
Follow me on Instagram:

Get $10 off your first ThredUP purchase when you sign up with my invite code

CODE: 1A4VY8

#ThredUP Jewelry Rescue
#Jewelry Unboxing

Thredup,Thredup DIY jewelry rescue Box,Thredup Reject REscue Unboxing,Thredup10# Jewelry,Thredup rescue box unboxing,10 Lbs of jewelry for $20,Thredup jewelry rescue box,Jewelry Unboxing,Thredup Reject Jewelry,Reject box,Thredup rescue box jewelry,Thredup jewelry rescue box unboxing,Thredup Rescue Jewelry,10 pounds jewelry Thredup,Thredup Jewelry Unboxing,Jewelry Jar,Jewelry Jar Unjarring,Thredup Rescue,Box of Jewelry,Unboxing,Rescue Box Unboxing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments