Advertisement

thrift with me + haul! (i can't believe i found this stuff)

thrift with me + haul! (i can't believe i found this stuff) soon my closet will be 97% filled with mens quarter zips. oh well!

grace's video will be up this week!!

hello everyone !! this is my first official thrifting video i've ever done so i hope u likey!! i'm so happy that i found good items for so cheap :) here is a haul of the stuff that i bought from good ol value village! yeehaw. thank u for watching and i luv u so much xx

S T A L K M E !
-instagram:
-twitter:
-snapchat: sadiealdis11
-pinterest:
-spotify:
-dote:

F A Q
how old are you?
:) 16
where do you live?
:) canada
what's that thing on your arm?
:) a continuous glucose monitor (i have type 1 diabetes)
editing software?
:) final cut pro
camera?
:) canon 80d

B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R I E S :
maddy@besocialtalent.com

woah u’ve made it all the way down here ily

thrift with me,thrift with me 2019,thrift haul,thrift try on haul,thrift flip,thrift with me try on haul,thrift with us at goodwill,goodwill haul,value village thrift haul,try on thrift haul,marla catherine and avrey ovard thrift,thrifting,trendy thrift haul,vintage thrift haul,champion thrift,branded thrift haul,sadie aldis,sadie thrift haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments