Advertisement

Top 3 Possibilities For Block One's MAJOR June Announcement

Top 3 Possibilities For Block One's MAJOR June Announcement Today's video I cover what I believe to be the top 3 possibilities for Block.One's major June announcement. What do you guys think?
Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for watching and I hope you guys learned something from today's video. Be sure to like and subscribe and share this with your friends!

Subcribe to our new EOS Gaming channel:


Free win bonus on these cool EOS games!

EOS Planet:
EOS Bet:
Dice Bet:
EOS Roulette:
Pixel Master:


Contact:
yaoezra273@gmail.com

Follow me on social media!

Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Steemit:

Donate:

EOS: g44tombxhege
BTC: 15g7EPXPgpDJiTNGAX5ZE953QgPhJmHVzc
ETH: 0xBE67CA9C1b1d54DdB0c7ac878416Cc8d9d3063b9
LTC: LKZB5ViZAUAE6pB6SNMVjTUtS3E6JbphdS

eos,eos io,eos june,block one,block.one,block.one eos,block one june,dan larimer,dan larimer telegram,

Post a Comment

0 Comments