Advertisement

Train Accident @ Nagpur, happened infront of me...

Train Accident @ Nagpur, happened infront of me... Vlog 122,
Nagpur to ajni is the shortest scheduled train journey in India. so i went to cover this interesting fact but unfortunately, when a maal gadi started from platform no 1, it suffered mechanical failure between the bearing in the joint where 2 bogies join, it was a metallic failure, thankfully nothing much happened. major train accident avoided.

Vlogging Gear
Regular Camera
lens for vlogging
buy this for cinematic shots
if still have money
Small Camera
Action Camera .
Flying Camera .
Mic
cinematic shots with
tripod for camera


My Instagram
Twitter
Ritu's Instagram:

Music by-

If you are into fitness and gymming follow my other channel also

I live in New Delhi and love making vlogs, short movies editing. I also love fitness (Subscribe to my other channel )
I graduated from IIT Kharagpur and currently work as a captain with a domestic carrier.

vlogs,vlog,indian,vlogger,flying,beast,flyingbeast,tech,review,gaurav,ritu,fit muscle tv,gaurav taneja,gaurav ritu,flying beast,nagpur,vidarbha express,shortest train journey,indian railways,interesting fact railway,double diamond railway crossing,ajni railway station,train accident,latest news,breaking news,ritu rathee,

Post a Comment

0 Comments