Advertisement

[WARNING] Demo's Got Opinions: Vic Mignogna And Justice Dependency

[WARNING] Demo's Got Opinions: Vic Mignogna And Justice Dependency DON'T KILL ME!!! I also think since SONY bought Funimation they wanted to KickVic to make them get more from the Broly movie and probably wants to get into the stock market and look good for investors! That's only a theory though.

If you're a woman or man or underage that has been wronged sexually, then please, contact the police, file a report, people are more likely to believe you in this day and age so there is no reason to fret. Not being believed as soon as you say something isn't a bad thing, it doesn't mean your words don't hold weight or that they are not true. Just give the one you've told time to sort everything out and weigh the sides for them to make sure they are doing the right thing. This isn't something that is easy to do, but if you are wronged, it's a fact of life that you have to adapt to get better. I was never sexually abused, but I know people who have been, and I've known people who were abortion babies, and I can honestly say that this world is worthless without forgiveness. If you act out at people you don't know, then you're going to be seen as an evil person. Remember to act out towards the people who do know you, and tell them what's wrong- if you don't have anyone, I know people who don't, or can't due to certain restrictions of their disabilities, then use this number:
US Hotline: 800.656.HOPE
I cannot find a simply international hotline... so you'll have to file a police report or any authority after your own research. I'm sorry, but I truly do believe that your recovery and regrowth does not rest on justice, because even if they are dead and gone, I know you will still never fully feel at ease. I've lived a certain life of fear, and I've grown past it alone, but I could've easily did something I regretted, but I held out. I promise that if you keep trying to grow past it, you'll eventually find your path. Do not give up, and try to forgive the people that thought you were lying if you weren't. This life is so complicated, and we as humans can't just sit down and say this is black and white or even gray when there are colors in the fabric of this mess beyond what even our eyes can see! My words sound harsh, and maybe they are, but that's my experience because I've lived a harsh life. I'm not some bottle-nosed brat who can't see your side if you explain it to me, but until I know you, I won't know if you're lying or not- and from my own experience, everyone has lied to me, even myself. From people I didn't even know to my own family, they've lied, and I had to lie to myself to keep me going. Seek justice, but don't let it become an addiction or obsession. Tell yourself it will be ok if justice is not done because justice is a failing of the system, created by human lies. Focus and don't make vulgar hate a tendency, especially when you give them your life in their hands. Keep your fate with you!

My belief's are mine, and I don't exactly agree with some things I said out of rage, but more info has come out about this subject considering my internet has been out I didn't add it in... Oopsies... but this is still important! Consider who you are in this fight, an oppressor of thought or a fighter of the right to deny or even just someone who doesn't care?

[Bet you can't do all of these steps: 6 points and you win!]

1. Subscribe:
2. Support:
3. Buy Merch:

----------------------------

Lost Pause Videos:

(Why I was talking about ANN)


Hero Hei Videos:


(Twitter Banning News)

Rekieta Law Videos:


(Newest Stream 3/5/19)

Why not shout out many other channels that gave me some information:
Viktor:
Dannphan29:
Unreal Network:
YellowFlash 2:
Super Saiyan Paul:
The Amazing Lucas:

----------------------------

You can check me out on:

Vocaloidemo.com:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Patreon:
TeeSpring:
VocaloidOtaku:
Email: Vocaloidemo@gmail.com

----------------------------

End Card Music:

Breaching The Gates Remastered - TeknoAXE
Listen Here:

----------------------------

Engage guys! Like, Subscribe, Comment, but I'd like it more if you Shared! #VocaloiDemo #KickVic #IStandWithVic

Demo,Vocaloidemo,vic mignogna,vic mignogna lawyer,vic mignogna fired,vic mignogna broly,cultural judgment,demo's got opinions,trigger warning,monica rial,vic mignogna and monica rial,voice of broly,vic mignogna allegations,vic mignogna exposed,monica rial exposed,radical opinions,forgiveness,why can't society forgive,why you always lying,believing the victims,why believing in yourself is important,what we can learn about vic mignogna,kickvic,kickvic lies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments