Advertisement

What's in my Bag | Model Must Haves & On The Go Beauty Hacks | Sanne Vloet

What's in my Bag | Model Must Haves & On The Go Beauty Hacks | Sanne Vloet What's In My Bag | Model Must Haves & On The Go Beauty Hacks | Sanne Vloet

Hey Guys!

It's back to reality for me! I've read a few comments asking for an another "What's In My Bag" video so I asked my friend Roos to come over again and film my favorite bag video yet! I was excited to see what Roos was going to bring and what she thought was a must have! Anybody else have any MUST haves with them all the time?

Models are always on the go, so we carry a lot of goodies in our bags. You never know when you are going to get a call to go to a last minute casting or event. #AlwaysPrepared or at least we try our best.

Anyone in school or university? What do you take with you to school? I might be doing something with schools so I'd love to know.

I'm sure you've seen me wearing this bag on IG or in other videos, but it's definitely my most worn bag! It goes great with a nice basic outfit and fits so much! It's a little boyish, which I love, and I've started to see more and more people with it on the streets here in NYC.

So guys let me know what you guys think. I filmed this one differently than when I filmed with Frida and Herieth so please let me know what you guys think of this one. Hope you guys enjoy and to everyone who hasn't joined our little community don't forget to hit that subscribe button.

Sending big hugs to everyone who's a part of the my #NotificationSquad!

xx

Sanne

Sanne’s Bag-
Marble Pop Socket:
M-61 Perfect Cleansing Cloths (Full Size):
Drunk Elephant Travel Size SPF 30:
L’Occitane Hand Cream:
Jurlique Lip Balm:
Bow and Arrow Kat Von D Lipstick:
Hamptons Weekender Contour Palette:
Similar Scrunchie:
Chanel Pocket Mirror:

Roos Bag-
Quip Toothbrush:
Clinique Facewash:
Apple Cider vinegar Wipe:
Bite Agave Lip Mask:
Mongo Kiss Peppermint Chapstick:
Nars Dolce Vita Velvet Matte Lip Pencil:
Tile Tracker:
Metal Straw:

Similar sweater to the one I am wearing:
Sweater Sanne is wearing:

Designer Bag,Handbag,Purse,Prada,Chanel,Skincare,Beauty tips,m-61,jurlique,cbd,drunk elephant,tarte cosmetics,quip,clinique,nars,girl talk,chatty,whats in my bag,Victoria's Secret Models,Model,Sanne,Vloet,Topmodel,Beauty Hacks,vlog,vlogger,tips and tricks,skincare secrets,model talk,dutchies,dutch,holland,

Post a Comment

0 Comments