Advertisement

Who is 4 Wheeling In NSW - what are we about ?

Who is 4 Wheeling In NSW - what are we about ? Est.2018

Who is 4 Wheeling In NSW I hear you ask ?

This channel was born out of the love, no I would say obsession ! with camping and four wheel driving !
As a kid growing up mum and dad had a few four wheel drives, a MINT condition BJ42 LandCruiser SWB ( an absolute weapon off road ), later a HJ60 non-turbo diesel automatic LWB LandCrusier wagon ( the hill detector ) and most recently a GU Patrol turbo diesel ute and a mint 80 series Cruiser.

​We regularly went rock fishing with dad up around Seal Rocks on the north coast of NSW and out past Lithgow to Capertee Valley camping on a friends 850 acre property.
Looking back on it now I would say these were our best weekends ever !

Fast forward 20 years and now I'm embarking on creating the same awesome memories for my two daughters. We regularly get out to spots around Lithgow, mainly because it’s only 90 mins from home and has some of the best camping spots. We love it out there because even when camping in summer, the nights are still quite cool so you can enjoy an open fire while staring at the stars.
There are some great tracks out there too which can cater from stock standard 4WD’s through to monster trucks.

My thirst for four wheel driving is almost as unquenchable as my thirst for camping. For people who don’t camp, I don’t think they’ll ever get it. It’s something about going back to basics…no power ( the sites we love the most ! )…no phone service…no noisy neighbours, no wifi or any mod' cons. Kids truly be kids while camping. They'll spend hours doing the old school things that kids used to do before the invent of the iPhone, iPod, iWatch and the "i'mBored"

It’s the adventure of crawling in on some uncharted tracks, finding that ideal camp spot that will accommodate all your gear once set up and grabbing that perfect flat spot to roll out your tent or swag. It's primitive...it's almost colonial to an extent.

Nothing is more relaxing than sitting somewhere around a camp site with nothing but a week off work and a cold beverage in hand.

I love my AWESOME double swag which gives me the best nights sleep !
I'm also very lucky because my wife and 2 daughters all love the outdoors, the bush and the camping lifestyle as much as I do so there’s never any arguments when I suggest a trip out. It’s more a race to see who can pack the quickest !

Being a professional photographer, I really love combining these two great passions of getting out to stunning locations and being able to capture them in print.

My dream vehicle, which I WILL own one day is a 79 series dual cab with a schmick set up on the back. Until then, we will just keep cruising in the little Suzuki Vitara because, as long as we know its limits, pick the right line and drive accordingly, we get into most places easily enough and that's what my channel and motto is all about - all vehicles - all capabilities !

So anyway, check out some of my videos, we've got new content coming all the time.
Everything from product reviews, camp cooking, set ups, locations and tips n hacks is on here so feel free to check it out.
Be sure to like & SUBSCRIBE and hit that notification bell so you know when new video is ready to go !!

Cheers guys and thanks for the support !
Remember my motto -
#stresslesscampmore




4 Wheeling In NSW,4 wheeling,4 wheeling in,4wheelingin,4wheeling in,4wheeling,in,nsw,camp,camping,cook,cooking,camp cooking,#stresslesscampmore,camping more,stress less,stress less camp more,lithgow,lake lyell,rydal,lake lyell 4x4,lake lyell four wheel drive,lake lyell 4 wheel driving,about me,about us,who am i,Grand Vitara,Suzuki Vitara,Suzuki Grand Vitara,2006 vitara,

Post a Comment

0 Comments