Advertisement

Your Life Matters | It's Ok not to be Ok

Your Life Matters | It's Ok not to be Ok Before I post more videos on my channel. I just wanted to post this video to spread awareness that everyone's life matters and that it is ok not to be ok. This video was created by high school students(not me) from Redmond WA after an incident that resulted in a loss of a loved one. This video will change your perspective. I wanted to repost it. I hope this video will help someone going through a tough time.

The crazy part about life is that we are all going through so much and fighting our own battles, everyone is. Then add high school to that making everything more stressful. As in trying to fit in, be accepted by everyone and etc. I hope by sharing this video it changes your perspective on life and on how you treat others. Less judging more empathy. It is ok not to be ok. Talk to a friend or an adult that you trust about what you're going through. Your life matters. No need to always be faking that you are ok when you aren't. Let's learn from peoples past experiences to change the future.

All rights reserved to repost this video. Permission from the owner.

No Copyright Intended.

Gethelp,Talktoothers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments