Advertisement

Zim News: I will be tougher for Zanu PF, says Mwonzora

Zim News: I will be tougher for Zanu PF, says Mwonzora Zim News: I will be tougher for Zanu PF, says Mwonzora.

Douglas MwonzoraAfter MDC Alliance leader Nelson Chamisa announced that the party will hold its congress between May 24 and 26 to choose the late Morgan Tsvangirai’s successor, interest in who will be the next leader of Zimbabwe’s main opposition party has ballooned. Chamisa, who took over from Tsvangirai under controversial circumstances following the former prime minister’s death in February last year, went on to give President Emmerson Mnangagwa a good run for his money in the disputed July 3...

HT2017,Zim News,Zimnews,Zim,News,will,be,tougher,for,Zanu,PF,says,Mwonzora,News I,I will,Zim News I will be,

Post a Comment

0 Comments