Advertisement

ARMY sister sex revealing party to brother

ARMY sister sex revealing party to brother My daughter which is a military in the ARMY came from the base to give a surprise sex revealing to her brother. First they got the results in a closed envelope and immediately send it to his sister. They didn’t know the sex of the baby. My daughter in law predicted a boy, my son a girl I said it’s a boy too but my son already have a boy I know he was hoping for a girl. The revealing was out of 3 guess the one that had two and first was the balloon which was pink we got all confused since of course the first supposedly wasn’t the sex of the baby. Then they had to open the bag and there was pink an blue balloons, so we got more confused. The last task was to spray them with the sex of the baby and it elevas a girl. We are very happy and bless for this beautiful gift from God.

brother

Post a Comment

0 Comments