Advertisement

ASMR - Let me Pluck & Tap Your Worries Away ~ (fabric, whispering, positive affirmations) πŸ’•

ASMR - Let me Pluck & Tap Your Worries Away ~ (fabric, whispering, positive affirmations) πŸ’• #plucking #facetouching #cameratapping

Let me relax you my beautiful plantas πŸŒ±πŸ’•
It's been a while since I've done a no roleplay video~ so here you go!


^ i'm selling my windbreaker that i'm wearing in this video here

social media sites:





"CBDCAT" - is my affiliate code when you check out with FrogsongFarm.com for 10% off any purchase $50+ - thank you!

Support me?
- (if you'd like to help support my channel, this is beyond kind and I truly appreciate it thank you thank you! !!~~~)

catplant,catplant asmr,plucking,plucking asmr,tapping,whispering,fabric sounds,hand movements,relaxation,asmr,plucking your worries away,

Post a Comment

0 Comments