Advertisement

Congratulations, but it's solely made from Overwatch sounds

Congratulations, but it's solely made from Overwatch sounds Blizzard released a map for Overwatch - "Paris".

It has a functional piano - two, in fact.

This is Pewdiepie's "Congratulations" - ft. Roomie and Boyinaband

I'm doing my part in the battle of Pewdiepie vs T-Series
I enjoy making these songs from sounds from the game
Let me know what other songs you would like to see :)
__________________________________________________________________
Join my Discord, share your memes!

Overwatch,meme,memes,shitpost,trashpost,garbage,mashup,edit,funny,epic,overwatch funny moments,blizzard entertainment,blizzard,jeff kaplan,music,musical edit,instrumental,pewdiepie,t-series,socialblade,vs,Congratulations,roomie,boyinaband,collaboration,collab,

Post a Comment

0 Comments