Advertisement

Find Yourself Through SELF-LOVE: Improve Your Self-Esteem and Remember Who You ARE

Find Yourself Through SELF-LOVE: Improve Your Self-Esteem and Remember Who You ARE Hello, my loves! Today, I wanted to talk to you guys about how to get back to a place of self-love and why it's so important.

This is going to help you if you feel like you have lost yourself in a relationship, if you’re lost right now...

if you’re going through a time where you’re just really down and don’t know why...

if you feel like everything is making you cry...

if you get offended easily by things people say lately, just overall if you are not feeling your best...

Let's talk this out. I got you.

Don’t forget to give a THUMBS UP and SUBSCRIBE to support the channel with just a couple clicks!

Get my signature Love Mastery Program LOVE meditation for FREE!

AND get signed up for my newsletter to receive DAILY emails from me for 30 days with personal stories, Law of Attraction tips & advice, success stories, helpful resources and more!

^^^ This email list is definitely a fan favorite! ^^^

→ Instagram/Twitter @leeoralexandra
→ Baby Elephant Facebook group (our community):
→ Alchemy by Leeor Alexandra (my high-vibrational jewelry line):
→ Blog:
→ Book, health, beauty recommendations & more:

Are you ready to love yourself like never before?

Are you ready to manifest real, true love into your life?

♥Love Mastery Program: Attracting “The One”

→ Discover unconditional self-love
→ Live your absolute best life
→ Attract the love of your life
→ Build a strong, committed, powerful and fulfilling relationship
♥ Tested methods to use the Law of Attraction to manifest your soulmate.

More videos

Law of Attraction 101:

Stop Worrying & Start LIVING!:

Change Your Appearance with the Law of Attraction:

Manifest Love & Attract a Relationship:

How to Raise Your Vibration:

How to Detach:

How to Reprogram Your Mind:

Intro to Alignment:

→ Book recommendations:

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Ask and It Is Given by Esther & Jerry Hicks
The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham
The Game of Life and How to Play it by Florence Scovel Shinn
The Tao of Pooh

More here: 

FAQ:
The camera I use (Canon t6i):
The vlogging camera I use:
The raw vegan energizer + vitamin powder I use:
My vegan protein powder:
How I manage my weight:
My foundation:
My concealer:

This video and all videos on this channel are a means of social support. I have no professional training in life coaching. I simply talk about the things I’ve learned that have personally made my life better.

Healing by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source: 
Artist: 

self love,self-love,how to love yourself,unconditional love,self-esteem,self-confidence,how to become confident,how to be happy,how to feel safe,how to improve your life,how to improve yourself,law of attraction,happiness,understanding yourself,self-develment,self-growth,self-discovery,how to heal after relationship,how to feel better after heartbreak,how to feel better about yourself,

Post a Comment

0 Comments