Advertisement

FINE I'll get to masters with tenmo

FINE I'll get to masters with tenmo serious teemo time

tweets -
pictures-

So addressing the F word which I used in this video, I am really sorry. I did not understand the weight of that word and that is my biggest regret. When I throw out slurs, i do not mean what I say and for that word especially I did not mean to incite any homophobic hate. I will do better from now on. Growing up from where I did it was so common to cuss slurs like that and as a result I never thought much about the words I was using. I will be more careful from now on and i am sorry for anyone i've disappointed. I only hope to learn from this so I will leave the video as it is and this is my statement to that bit.

Check out Ironside computers! Code "Pianta" for 5% off


Thank you to my April Top Patreons
ML, Imogen, Zakary Renaud, TFS Crowley, Kit Zoesch, Ding Ding Bai, Laura Wögerbauer, ReysDad, Yarelit, Enivid, Tom aka. YetiRiderEUW, MajorGromp, Tjan Eng Ger Kevin, David Neumaier, SurprisePNK


League of Legends,Pianta,Teemo,Teemo Gameplay,Iron Teemo,Bronze Teemo,Challenger Teemo,Pianta Teemo,Tenmo,Masters Tenmo,Tenmo Player,

Post a Comment

0 Comments