Advertisement

Fluid acrylic art by Elyse Fournier -- diluted paint technique to get cells without silicone --

Fluid acrylic art by Elyse Fournier -- diluted paint technique to get cells without silicone -- I used the diluted acrylic paint technique to get beautiful white cells without silicone. The reason why I put a yellow base coat on the canvas before pouring the paint, is that later on when the white cells start appearing, some of them will get tinted by it. So that way, the cells aren't completely white. I added few drops of Golden's high flow acrylics to get some dentrite fractals.

White diluted paint: a mix of wall paint and floetrol 1:1, with a lot of water to make it really thin.
Then I added a second layer of fluid acrylic mixed with floetrol 1:2, and just a little bit of water.
No silicone was used as usual.

I know that some of you would have liked to see how I hand painted this pour, but I'm sure you can understand that I'd like to keep some details of my work to myself... ;-)

To see more of my work click on the links below...

Facebook:

Portfolio:

Instagram:

My online store is still under development. I will announce a launch date soon!

Thank you for your support. I read every comment and while I don't have time in the day with five kids to answer every one, I do want you to know that I appreciate you so much.

If you want to help support my projects on this channel and help me create more beautiful videos, you can donate here -


If you like my work, don't forget to subscribe and give a thumbs up!

Thanks for watching!

fluid,acrylic,paint,painting,octopus,fluid acrylic,floetrol,no silicone,fluid art,art,artist,elyse fournier,how to,diluted paint,diluted acrylic,acrylic pouring,acrylic pour,youtube,pour,pouring,underwater art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments