Advertisement

How to bring change into a community? Have Faith and walk with Divine!

How to bring change into a community? Have Faith and walk with Divine! To ALL of my youtube subscribers, I apologize for not uploading any tarot videos lately and I promise that I will be back soon with more! I decided to use this channel to show you the face behind the hands and country voice, hehe, and to show that I am human, I don't have all the answers, I am still learning and growing, but that I am trusting the process. This video is apart of my journey and I thank you guys for all of the love you have shown, the likes, shares, and comments. It pushed me to where I am now and so thank you guys for everything!!

I am a 23-year-old mother of a handsome 8-year-old who has been blessed with the gift to see the beauty in all things. I enjoy being able to help people to become more aware of what it means to have courage and faith to fight for your dreams. It's been an honor to be able to work with different individuals all over the world and find a way to touch their lives with the help of my spiritual backing. It's time for ACTION.
I have been able to do that through both of my companies but it's time we start really showing people what it means to have faith again along with love. My non- profit offers FREE services to communities who are considered low-income towns "dead towns".
Etiquette classes, workshops for young men to learn basic life skills such as changing tires, plumbing, handy work- etc, athletic programs, a chorus, and a basic cooking class can all be found in our Learning Centers. We also like to help our adults. We understand that they play a key role in our communities. To show love to the adults is to show love to the kids which are the most effective way if you are trying to bring change to a WHOLE town. So we offer FREE resume building and job search programs, counseling including drug & substance abuse, domestic violence, and rape/sexual abuse. Every 3rd and 4th Wednesday starting in August of 2019, we will be having a food and necessities drive free to the public. Care packages will include necessities such as toothpaste, deodorant, dish detergent, soap, and more.
If you are interested in being a part of our team feel free to email us at allwithlove2019@gmail.com. We do not discriminate and even though some of our volunteer positions require certifications and/or license, we ask that people of ALL BACKGROUNDS reach out. We may have a spot for you on our Development and Fundraising team or our communications team. If you know any towns that may benefit from our Learning Centers or any programs that we offer, let us know! If you are interested in donating to our cause please NOTE that we ONLY ACCEPT CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS WRITTEN OUT TO ALL WITH LOVE CORP. Go share the word. Let's bring love back into our small towns. All With Love Corp. is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide safe havens for children and adults to come together and enjoy fun activities to engage in that has an educational purpose; more importantly, we aim to bring awareness to what the power of love can bring in ALL communities!
Volunteer. Sponsor. Donate - allwithlove2019@gmail.com]

To book a tarot reading: southerntarotllc.com
NO EMERGENCY READINGS FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL!

"As it is Above, So it is Below"
Epiphaney Carouthers
instagram: @infiniteawareness444 @allwithlovecorp.
instantgo: instantgo.com/sputherntarotllc

Make sure you go make someone smile! and take a moment and be grateful for where you are on your journey! you are loved and always have been (:

Divine!

Post a Comment

0 Comments