Advertisement

How to find money in various places.

How to find money in various places. This is about finding change. As often as I do find cash from time to time, change is my favorite. I like finding change because it feels good to collect something tangible. It’s a material, and it’s not paper! Subscribe and comment below!

Subscribe and like. Follow me on Twitter: After the thumbs up and comments, consider finding ways to invest now. Use my link and get a free share of stock:

This is just for entertainment value, as nothing I say here is the guidance of a certified financial expert. For auto investing methods that could work for you, get $5.00 now when you download Acorns using my link: Start investing with Acorns today! Get $5 when you use my invite link: BPZ6SJ

What if I told you, that you can make another $5.00 using my link to download Stash? Get it now: Start investing with @Stash today! Get $5 to invest when you use my link:

Comment below, and ask any question you want!

places.

Post a Comment

0 Comments