Advertisement

I Bought a TOTALED Mustang GT from Auction without seeing it!

I Bought a TOTALED Mustang GT from Auction without seeing it! This channel is overdue from some great AMERICAN MUSCLE! Let the Mustang Series begin!

Buy the shirt I'm wearing here:

You can subscribe to my channel for new videos, builds of my Ferrari 458, BRZ, Supra, RX-7, 2JZ 350z, vlogs and everything else that I record and share with you.

►Hunt&Co
►Best place to buy car parts
► Use “tj10” and save 10% off everything at
►Meguiar’s Store:
►Follow my Twitch

►Follow me on Instagram @tjhunt_
►Follow me on Twitter @tjhunt_

SEND ME STUFF HERE:
14781 Pomerado Rd. #115
Poway, CA
92064

tj hunt,subaru brz,cars,buying a ford mustang gt,buying a totaled mustang,buying a wrecked mustang gt,buying a salvaged mustang,wrecked mustang gt,totalled,total,copart,buying a mustang gt from an auction,car auction,online car auction,wrecked,2015 Ford mustang,ford mustang,bald eagles,american muscle,bald eagle'f fly,Ford,V8,coyote 5.0,Mustang,Mustang GT,

Post a Comment

0 Comments