Advertisement

I PAID A RAPPER $250 TO DISS MY FRIENDS

I PAID A RAPPER $250 TO DISS MY FRIENDS Go to to take back your Internet privacy TODAY and find out how you can get 3 months free.
James:
Merch:
Twitter:
Snapchat: Memeulous
Instagram:
Business/media enquiries: memeulousbusiness@hotmail.com

Hamad asked me to link him for using the ft call lol:

Outro song: wavy - zen (
Outro made by Harry B

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

I paid a stranger,I paid a rapper,rapper,diss track,rap diss,I paid a random,I paid,I paid for this,paying a stranger,paying a random,paying a stranger to,paying a rapper,paying a rapper to,fiverr,fiverr video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments