Advertisement

I RUSHED MOVING THE AQUARIUM BUT AVOIDED DISASTER

I RUSHED MOVING THE AQUARIUM BUT AVOIDED DISASTER Time to slow down moving these aquariums... Glad i caught this minor mistake before filling the tank. It would have been a disaster.

Join the team ►
Get my book ►
Merch ►

Facebook ►
Instagram ►

The king of DIY aquarium projects, education and inspiration!

MAIL TO:
PO BOX 25054
Truro, NS
B2N 7B8
Canada

How to build aquariums:
How to build aquarium filters:
How to build aquarium stands:
How to build aquarium equipment:
How to build aquarium lighting:
How to build aquarium decorations:
Varius aquarium tutorials:
ALL Thursday videos:
ALL Sunday videos:


My aquarium pumps, circulation and lights are by:
My aquarium racks and the aquariums within them were made by:
My aquarium backgrounds are made by:

aquarium,fish tank,aquarium disaster,how to,aquarium fish,aquarium setup,fish tanks aquariums,fish tank setup,KING OF DIY,MOVING AN AQUARIUM,uarujoey,aquarium gallery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments