Advertisement

I SPENT $630 ON PRETTY LITTLE THING... pls send help lol πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

I SPENT $630 ON PRETTY LITTLE THING... pls send help lol πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ Buying my followers OUTFIT SUGGESTIONS from PLT! I mean... there are a few cute things but also WTF LOLLLL I GOT STITCHED UP!! What should I keep?! PS $630nzd - some I bought in pound, some AUD lol thats the conversion xx
πŸ‘‰ BTS MAKEUP
πŸ‘‰ NEW VLOGS
πŸ‘‰ SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE! :)
#shaaanxo #prettylittlething #tryonhaul


πŸ‘‰ MORE VIDEOS
Buying Ur Suggestions Missguided
Buying Ur Suggestions Asos
Previous Haul ft PLT


πŸ‘‰ PRETTY LITTLE THING



THIS VIDEO ISNT SPONSORED. *Some* links are affiliate! Thanks for the support :)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

πŸ’œ Chat With Me! πŸ’œ

- Twitch
- Vlogs
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Insta
- Pinterest

- BUSINESS ENQUIRIES ONLY! business@shaaanxo.co.nz

Shannon Harris
PO Box 9107
Terrace End 4441
Palmerston North
NEW ZEALAND

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

πŸ’œ Online Shopping! πŸ’œ

MY BRAND!
-


HOW I GET USA MAKEUP!
-


MAKEUP & BEAUTY!
- Makeup NZ
- Makeup Geek 'SHAAANXO' for 10% off!
- BH Cosmetics
- Lit Glitter 'SHAAANXO' 20% off
- Once It
- My Skincare


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Canon 80d + FCP
Outtro Music: Craves - By My Side
Source:

shannon harris,makeup tutorial,new zealand makeup,make up,get ready with me,getting ready,beauty,shaaanxo,plt,pretty little thing,clothing try on haul,try on haul,try on clothing haul,buying my followers,buying my followers clothes,followers choose my haul,followers choose my,haul try on,spring try on haul,try on haul 2018,

Post a Comment

0 Comments