Advertisement

I Want to Hold Your Hand, The Beatles, fingerstyle guitar, Jake Reichbart

I Want to Hold Your Hand, The Beatles, fingerstyle guitar, Jake Reichbart Welcome to my 467th solo fingerstyle guitar arrangement video on YouTube, "I Want to Hold Your Hand" by The Beatles. Kindly subscribe, share, comment and please consider supporting me by purchasing my video lessons so I can continue to post weekly videos of the guitar arrangements we all love. Thanks, Jake

I'm a little conflicted about this performance. On one hand it's a nice/decent fingerstyle guitar performance. On the other hand, I wonder if it would get the approval of the Beatles, I'm thinking John in particular might have not liked it, lol... It's hard to believe now but back in the day this was as hard and ruckus as rock music got which I really appreciate. This, on the other hand is a pretty mellow interpretation. I guess after 50+ years, somethings do mellow out... Including me! :-)

All my DVD guitar lessons are now also available as downloads; simply email jake.reichbart@gmail.com for all the info and just write "Guitar Lessons", or similar, in the subject line!

Most lessons are on my specific song arrangements for solo guitar, check out these samples:



Also check out my lesson "How to Arrange Any Song for Solo Guitar":


Just the way you are fingerstyle, Santana fingerstyle, Isn't she Lovely Fingerstyle, After the love has gone fingerstyle, Masquerade fingerstyle, Just the two of us fingerstyle, Just the way you are guitar, Santana guitar, Isn't she Lovely guitar, After the love has gone guitar, Masquerade guitar, Just the two of us guitar,
#thebeatlesfingerstyle #beatlesfingerstyle #fingerstyle #fingerstyleguitar #acousticguitar #guitarcover #jazzguitar #acousticcover #sologuitar

fingerstyle, the beatles, beatles,fingerstyle guitar, beatles fingerstyle,fingerstyle cover, the beatles (musical group), hey jude fingerstyle, Beatles fingerstyle guitar, beatles violão fingerstyle, beatles guitar cover, fingerstyle guitar lesson, fingerstyle beatles, the beatles (band), guitar fingerstyle beatles, fingerstyle guitar (musical genre), guitar, fingerstyle beatles songs, acoustic, yesterday beatles, sad fingerstyle, lesson

i want to hold your hand fingerstyle,beatles fingerstyle guitar,beatles acoustic guitar,guitar fingerstyle beatles,beatles fingerstyle,fingerstyle beatles,fingerstyle beatles songs,beatles guitar cover,fingerstyle,fingerstyle guitar,fingerstyle guitar lesson,the beatles,fingerstyle cover,hey jude fingerstyle,yesterday fingerstyle,paul mccartney fingerstyle,while my guitar gently weeps fingerstyle,in my life fingerstyle,here comes the sun fingerstyle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments