Advertisement

I WILL QUIT IF THEY DON’T FIX THIS BUG | 24 KILLS | SOLO SQUAD | PUBG Mobile

I WILL QUIT IF THEY DON’T FIX THIS BUG | 24 KILLS | SOLO SQUAD | PUBG Mobile Like & Subscribe!

What’s my highest Rank?
What’s my Sensitivity/Settings?


HANDCAM Video
New:
Old:

How to Control Recoil


Like and Subscribe if you enjoyed this!
Follow me on Instagram: iamsevou


Played on iPhone XS
Recorded with iOS Recorder
Edited with LumaFusion

Business Inquiries
iamsevou@gmail.com



Music:



#PUBGMobile #PUBG

Sevou,levinho,mortal,bluepanda,panda PUBG Mobile,PUBG,PUBG Mobile,Izzo,Yanrique Wright,powerbang Gaming,PUBG most Kills,PUBG best player,PUBG pro player,Asia server,soul PUBG,PUBG Asia,PUBG India,India,Hindi,Indonesia,PUBG how to,PUBG best weapon,PUBG tips,PUBG record,record,

Post a Comment

0 Comments