Advertisement

JUST A BIT MORE | DAY 13 ( part one ) | NEPAL DIARIES

JUST A BIT MORE | DAY 13 ( part one ) | NEPAL DIARIES **SHOT ENTIRELY ON GOPRO HERO 7 BLACK**

#visitnep2020 #mardihimal #machapuchrai #hero7black

Hello
My Name is Vivek and I am a traveler, a musician and a filmmaker, and this is part one of episode 13 of my first solo trip.

So, I went to Nepal in the month of Novemeber of 2018, and filmed my entire trip that lasted for 20 days.

Join me in my journey as I experience a new world filled with adventure, excitement and knowing oneself.

Enjoy :)



Follow us on facebook -

and

Instagram on @being_vivek_ & @rah_lamichhane

whatsappstatus,muskaanwhatsapp status,makejokeof,slowly slowly,marditrek,nepal diaries,oneothreecreations,best vlog,best vlog 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments