Advertisement

KWAKWO NKANSAH LILWIN HAS VOICE-OUT.HIS WIFE,MANAGER,AND THE RUMORS ABOUT HIM

KWAKWO NKANSAH LILWIN HAS VOICE-OUT.HIS WIFE,MANAGER,AND THE RUMORS ABOUT HIM #Amptvgh #Ghanacelebrities #Ghananews
PLEASE NOTE: Unauthorized upload of this video unto any YouTube channel is prohibited. (C)
Is time i have to speak to all Ghanaians.about my pevious broken marriage,my previous manager Zack gh,about Kwaku Manu,Odehyieba and everyone.where i got my money from,about my school,about my cars,my whole life,oh yeah just play the video.is time Ghanaians has to listen to me and judge me,THIS IS ME.MY NAME IS KWADWO NKANSAH

Drama,Movies,Entertainment,Videos,Comedy,Jokes,AMP TVgh,Ghana Comedy,Ghana movies,Ghana Entertainment,OSOOKOO,TRENDING,official trailer,Ehwe Papa,Fameye,Yaa Jackson,Rev OBOFOUR,Obinim,Nana Ama Mcbrown,Zack Gh,Lil Win,Anointing,Kuami Eugen,Official Video,Zion Felix,XANDY KARMEL,INSIDE PRIME PAGE,AGGRESSIVE INTERVIEW,KOFI TV,HotNaija,Magraheb TV,

Post a Comment

0 Comments