Advertisement

Living Room Tour 2019

Living Room Tour 2019 Instagram -
Twitter -
My presets -
My store -

---

Products in video:

Armchair -

Side table from SwoonEditions but unfortunately it looks like it's not available anymore.

Prints -

IKEA Besta unit small -

IKEA Besta unit large -

LG TV -

Nvidia Shield -

Nintendo Switch -

Soundbar - Sony HT-CT180

Black IKEA tray on top of the large Besta unit unfortunately isn't available for sale anymore.

Sofa not available for sale anymore.

Cushions and blankets not available for sale anymore.

IKEA glass coffee table and side table -

Gold tray isn't available for sale anymore but there is a similar one available at IKEA -

IKEA Lamp:
Lamp shade -
Lamp base -

Rug is from Anthropologie but doesn't seem to be available for sale anymore.

---

Camera I use for my videos -

Links to the rest of my gear -

Where I get my music from -
Song: GTFO by Watermark High

living room tour,living room,lounge tour,house tour,interior design,decor,modern interior,

Post a Comment

0 Comments