Advertisement

NYC Street Photography

NYC Street Photography G'day! In today's vlog we'll be hitting the streets of NYC doing some street photography. I love this city so much. What's your favorite city?

If you have any questions or comments be sure to leave them in the comments below and I'll get back to you on the next Question of the Day (QOTD) or the next Q&A session! ALSO if you liked this video maybe consider liking and subscribing or whatever makes you happy (: either way, have a great day and I'll catch you next time!

This is where I get my music for my videos, they're dope af:


Subscribe to my channel!

Follow me on Instagram!

And Facebook!

nyc,photography,street photography,nyc street photography,new york photography,new york street photography,hayden,pedersen,hayden pedersen,vlog,vlogs,hayden pedersen photography,street photography tutorial,photography vlog,new york vlog,new york film,new york short film,photo vlog,photography in new york,photography in nyc,nyc street,hayden pedersen video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments