Advertisement

PROM 2019 VLOG (sort of FAIL)

PROM 2019 VLOG (sort of FAIL) also, i meant witness when it said "withess" LOLLL IM EMBARRASSED .. hey youtube family! this was my first prom and my vlog was kind of a fail! thank you for watching this video and PLEASE hit the thumbs up button and subscribe! i am going to try and be more consistent on here because i really enjoy making content! share this with ALL of your friends. if you are going to prom, have a great one! i love you guys!

follow me on insta: @therealamanik
snap: loveamani22
twitter: @amanikessee

I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE MUSIC

music: Lil Nas X - Old Town Road (I Got The Horses In The Back) [Instrumental] (Prod.Wxsterr)

prom,happy,girl,black,proud,old town road,lil nas x,billy ray,amazing,fun,pretty,school,lifestyle,vlog,makeup,dress,hair,red,fail,disaster,funny,lol,high school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments