Advertisement

Searching For MUSKY In Shallow GRASSY Water || I Will Get A Mohawk If James Catches His 1st Muskie

Searching For MUSKY In Shallow GRASSY Water || I Will Get A Mohawk If James Catches His 1st Muskie After the other day fishing in Illinois, James and I both were ready for some more musky. We shot up from Wapello to Brushy Creek in search for the toothy beasts.
I told him jokingly the night before if he caught one the next day I'd get a mohawk, and then we turned it into a real thing. You're gonna have to watch to see if it went down or not.

SB

Follow me on Instagram for live updates


Trip Sponsors -
Shop Karl's -
Lowe -
Mercury -
Motorguide -
Googan Baits -
Mcmaker Studios -
Bassman Jigs -

SBFISHING Merch

musky fishing,mohawk,brushy creek,muskie fishing,50 state fishing tour,glide baits,medussa,swimbait,shallow water musky,brushy creek musky,musky,iowa musky,iowa muskie fishing,fishing,big baits,big fish,how to musky fish,how to catch musky,fishing bet,fishing challenge,fishing baits,fishing lures,fishing tour,vanlife,travel,grassy water,how to fish grass,shallow water,ultra shallow,searching,search,

Post a Comment

0 Comments