Advertisement

SEW AND TELL + REVIEW | SIMPLICITY S8841 PATTERN

SEW AND TELL + REVIEW | SIMPLICITY S8841 PATTERN HI FRIENDS! Today on the channel is a sew and tell and pattern review of simplicity pattern s8841.
This is an easy sewing pattern for beginners and this sewing make can be whipped up in a few hours! I'm surprised that I love these pants as much as as I do! But enough talking! Watch the video and you'll hear more about this wonderful pattern, my likes and dislikes, and recommendations!

Listed in this video:
SIMPLICITY S8841 PATTERN


FABRIC
SEW CLASSICS BOTTOM WEIGHT DENIM INDIGO WASH 4-OZ.


To see more of my various sewing projects on a regular basis, follow me on my other social media sites: 

FACEBOOK: 
INSTAGRAM: 
BLOG: 
EMAIL: www.crumpetsteaandsewing@gmail.com

MUSIC:
"Let it Snow"
Located on KineMaster

#simplicitypatterns #sewandtell #patternreview

Sewing,SIMPLICITY PATTERNS,Sewing makes,SEW AND TELL,Sewing for beginners,Sewing patterns for beginners,Sewing projects,Easy sewing patterns,

Post a Comment

0 Comments