Advertisement

SUPER BIG RC AIRSHIP FLYING OVER VISITORS I ZEPPELIN I DMFV I INTERMODELLBAU DORTMUND

SUPER BIG RC AIRSHIP FLYING OVER VISITORS I ZEPPELIN I DMFV I INTERMODELLBAU DORTMUND Place: Intermodellbau Dortmund
Team: DMFV

Extreme scale and big RC airship Zeppelin NT with 4,2m length and 0,8m diameter, flying over visitors around the fair Intermodellbau Dortmund 2019.

* Zeppelin NT *
Length: 4,2m
diameter: 0,8m
volume: 1,7m3
Motors: 3
Power: 7,4V

Thank you for Sub´s, comments and inter actives!
Enjoy the Video and don't miss the upcoming Videos!!!

ScaleART,Tamiya,MB Actros,Scania,MAN,RC TRUCK ACTION,RC LIVE ACTION,RC RC RC!,MONSTERCHANNEL24,SRS-RC,FUNKTIONSMODELLBAU,RC HYDRAULIK,rc truck selber bauen,การดำเนินการรถบรรทุก rc,tindakan truk rc,आरसी ट्रक कार्रवाई,आरसी एक्स्वावेटर,rc luftschiff,rc air ship,rc airship,zeppelin rc,rc zeppelin nt,intermodellbau dortmund 2019,intermodellbau,hand craft model,helium zeppelin rc,helium airship rc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments