Advertisement

Teens explore haunted hospital...

Teens explore haunted hospital... Decided to go exploring in a haunted hospital where around 4000 people passed away from diseases. DO NOT REPLICATE ANYTHING YOU SEE IN THIS VIDEO.

PREVIOUS VIDEO:

LUCAS:
MARCUS:


Equipment I use: CAMERA: LENSES: VLOG CAMERA: MICROPHONE: TRIPOD: DRONE: HEADPHONES: LAPTOP:

BTW Hi, if you are new here I am Ben Gerrans. I am an Aussie youtuber/instagrammer. I am from Sydney, AUstralia and I have a passion for youtube and social media. I am 18 years old and I upload videos every week!

Twitter:
Instagram:
Snapchat: BenGerrans
Facebook:

Contact: Ben@tractionagency.com.au

Thanks for watching!

Ben gerrans,gen berrans,australian vlogger,exploring abandoned,haunted hospital,are ghosts real,dangerous exploring,adventure vlogger,aussie youtuber,are places really haunted,authentic reactions,real haunted house,disease ridden hospital,exploring dangerous,

Post a Comment

0 Comments