Advertisement

The 7 players Cristiano Ronaldo wants to bring to Juventus - Oh My Goal

The 7 players Cristiano Ronaldo wants to bring to Juventus - Oh My Goal In the summer of 2018, Cristiano Ronaldo took on a new challenge when he left Real Madrid to join Juventus. The Portuguese player has not disappointed, starring for the Old Lady in Serie A and in the Champions League. Unfortunately, Juve went out in the quarter-finals of the European competition.

No reason for CR7 to be disheartened, who’s aiming to win the Champions League again. The number 7 has given his directors the names of 7 players to sign this summer.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the commentaries section below

Don't forget to turn on notifications in order to not miss the next videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Freestyle Football - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,cristiano ronaldo,cristiano ronaldo oh my goal,transfers juventus,transfer players juventus,cristiano ronaldo juventus,WHo Juventus will sign,Juventus win champions league,Isco Juventus,Zaniolo,Isco,Varane,Ndombele,Joao Felix,Joao Felix Ronaldo,Joao Felix Juventus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments