Advertisement

The Morale Monologue #21 - Getting Older SUCKS

The Morale Monologue #21 - Getting Older SUCKS Join the SMA Forums:
Like our Facebook page:

In this episode of the Morale Monologue, I discuss what happened to me after my 8th injection of Spinraza that took place on Monday, March 11, 2019. Sometimes, after your injections, you may suffer from a few side effects, but the side effect that I went through probably had nothing to do with the Spinraza treatment itself. I tell what happened to me, and I also give you my advice on what to do if you notice any side effects after one of your treatments.

====================================

Are you interested in understanding gene therapy? ExploreGeneTherapy.com has helpful information about gene therapy, including its history and how it is being investigated for the treatment of genetic diseases. Visit www.exploregenetherapy.com

====================================

SMA,Spinal Muscular Atrophy,BioNews,The Morale Monologue,Gene Therapy,Spinraza,Side Effects,SMA News Today,

Post a Comment

0 Comments