Advertisement

THEY REGRET GHOSTING YOU, AND HAVE BEEN DEPRESSED WITHOUT YOU!

THEY REGRET GHOSTING YOU, AND HAVE BEEN DEPRESSED WITHOUT YOU! Hello Beautiful Souls!!

Daily Love Reading!!

April 5th, 2019

BE YOU, BE AUTHENIC, BE BEAUTIFUL- BRE๐Ÿ’•


What we didnt know was that they were depressed with out you!! This is deep!!!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Please Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe!!! I Love you guys, I hope your having a great day!!!! Peace, Love and blessings to each and everyone of you!!!

Please check out my other videos spirtuality!!!




Love You All!!! Thanks♡

๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ”ฎ My name is Bre, I am a Gemini in my Sun, Scorpio Ascendent and pisces in my moon. I am an intuitive, oracle & tarot reader. I am also a Reiki Master, and clairvoyant! Able to see and hear the unknown!!!

Disclaimer: This is for Entertainment only not to replace Medical or Professional help. Only to provide divine guidance!!!

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š❤๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’—  Donations of 11.11 or any amount are accepted, and will be used for the channel of course!!

Thank You!!

SERVICES

Readings:

30 min. 33.33 That could be on the phone, live or prerecorded.

1hr. 66.66 That could be on the phone, live or prerecorded.

Prerecorded takes usually up to 5 days♡

Reiki

30 mins of Reiki 44.44 《30 mins of distant angelic healing♡♡》To promote physical and emotional wellbeing♡

1hr. of Reiki 77.77 《 1hr of distant  angelic healing》To promote physical and emotional wellbeing♡

** Charkra Clearing and Balancing **
1hr. 77.77 ** To open and balance those chakras which have been blocked through trauma. Balancing them to help the client achieve the enlighment needed..

To book or business inquires send me an email@  destined4greatness1880@outlook.com

or visit my website @


๐Ÿ’ I have created a wishlist for the channel with the items I would love to have for my channel and the decks that I am drawn to, that I would love to have for our readings! If you purchase something off the wishlist, I will do a shout out to express gratitude♡ I will also send you a free three card reading with your purchased deck♡ Thanks for all of support,
Here is the link⬇️

Stay connected with me:

Facebook:


My Website:


YOU!

Post a Comment

0 Comments