Advertisement

‘Tired of Being Slept On’ (song) - @niahtobar

‘Tired of Being Slept On’ (song) - @niahtobar This was originally a poem - which you can find on my blog here: - I wrote this a couple weeks ago. I borrowed a beat called ‘Chill Smooth guitar rap beat’ (something like that) and posted this on my Instagram.

My friends and family were supportive and have been urging me to make a YouTube. There are some crazzzzzzyyyyyyyyy talented people on here and this is super intimidating because obviously I’m not on their level, but I’m doing this for fun. I love putting myself out there and being able to record my progress in everything that I do.

Im always open to pointers, suggestions, etc. Don’t roast me too hard 😂🙏🏽
The internet can be a nasty place, Im well aware.

My blog : BlackCoffeeFactory Blog / @blackcoffeefactoryblog
My Instagram: @niahtobar
🌻Check out my poetry book! Recycled Glass

original music,original song,singing,covers,chill music,poetry,love song,love poetry,amatuer singer,lofi,niah tobar,slept on,tired of being slept on,chill beat,guitar,sad songs,love songs,sad song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments