Advertisement

Top 10 Regional Variants for Pokemon Sword and Shield

Top 10 Regional Variants for Pokemon Sword and Shield Regional Variants were an excellent feature added in Pokemon Sun and Moon. We got alternate forms for some Pokemon I really loved especially Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales. With Pokemon Sword and Shield coming out, I think we can see some regional variants again because they were so popular in Alola. There are a lot of Pokemon we could still see to get a regional variant for and with the vast region of Galar with the kinds of places we see, I can totally see some Pokemon getting some. Today I want to talk about some Pokemon I want to see get regional forms in Galar. When making this list I will talking about all ranges of Pokemon from all types and even presenting a few stat changes. Some types may seem a little jumpy but thats how cool regional variants are and I can’t wait to show you guys how crazy my imagination is with this list.

Pick up Your Family Eeveelution and Which Starter Shirts Here:



Artists featured in this video:



Follow me on Twitch:

Check out our community discord: or this one if the first one doesn't work

Follow me on Instagram: mysticumbreon_

Follow me on Twitter:

Support me on Patreon:

Patrons who have donated: JDinis, Aanvik, The4thgengamer, Coolindude, Jasmin Skoplijak, Tyree Awantaye, Savannah (my secretary), Poketuber, The Sith'ari, Kepheus, ChikoritaCheezits, SpikeSP, Flyjubilee, JesseTheRuby, Frostfang5412, Daniel Leon, and Diane Wierzbicki, and Lady Krimzen, Derpy Poster, Dylan Clough, and Miguel Poissant. Pub Sparky Wynx, Gasnort, Pal491, Ryan Turk, Lightningwolf4r, TheLazyLeo, AwesomeLego

Top 10 Regional Variants for Pokemon Sword and Shield,New Region Variants for Pokemon Sword and Shield,New Pokemon forms in Pokemon Sword and Shield,New Pokemon Forms,Galarian Forms Pokemon Sword and Shield,NEw Pokemon for Sword and Shield,New forms in Pokemon,Top 10 New Regional Variants for Generation 8,New Typings in Pokemon Sword and Shield,New Dual Typings in Pokemon Sword and Shield,New Regional Forms in Pokemon Sword and Shield,New Region Forms in Pokemon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments