Advertisement

Top 5 Cheap Mods for Better Handling! (£600 Changed my Car Forever)

Top 5 Cheap Mods for Better Handling! (£600 Changed my Car Forever) Looking to make your cheap car handle better? Looking for cheap modifications that actually make a difference to your cornering? Look no further - in this video I go through 5 key modifications I've done to my VW Polo 9n that have revolutionised the way it handles!

I've spent around £600 on handling-related mods so far, and it has been the best £600 I've spent in terms of bang for buck - it's incredible how differently the car handles after some basic changes.

Apologies for the lack of video last week - I literally just didn't like the video I made so didn't get it done in time... Luckily I like this one, and hopefully you guys do too!

As always thank you very much for watching, remember to hit the subscribe button if you haven't already, and stay up-to-date on all the great videos coming in the near future!

Links:
Instagram -
YouTube -
Patreon -
Twitter -

Music:
Background: My (musically gifted) sister
Features: SAI - Morning After (
Outro: Ship Wrek & Zookeepers - Ark [NCS Release]

top 5,top,top 10,cheap,modifications,mods,handling,cornering,corner,how to drive fast,how to corner,well,better,cornering technique,techniques,car,cars,vw,polo,9n,pointless polo project,carswithjb,cars with jb,how to corner fast,best handling cars,cheap cars with good handling,stanced,dropped,bagged,fast,quick,handle,speed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments