Advertisement

trying to get back into shape & eat healthy (kinda)

trying to get back into shape & eat healthy (kinda) hi guys! apologies for my short hiatus. i've had a lot going on in my personal life but i am happy to be back! come workout with me and see me try to (kinda) get my diet back on track lol

📷:
💌: zoenotzoey720@gmail.com

WORKOUT ROUTINE//
• 20-minute walk
• 1-minute plank
• 25 crunches
• 15 toe touches
• 25 heel touches
• 25 russian twists
• 30-second bicycles
• 25 inner thigh raises (per side)
• 15 bend extend ab tucks
• 25 wide squats
• 15 side lunges (per side)
• 10 back extensions (w/ weights)
• 10 fire hydrants (per side)
• 10 kickbacks (per side)

MUSIC//



workout with me,gym routine,what i eat in a day,zoenotzoey,trader joe's haul 2019,grocery haul,getting back into shape,working out,fitness routine,ab workout,butt workout,leg workout,workout,fitness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments