Advertisement

WEARING FAKE DIOR TO THE DIOR STORE IN LONDON (AND BUYING THE REAL THING) | Mar

WEARING FAKE DIOR TO THE DIOR STORE IN LONDON (AND BUYING THE REAL THING) | Mar I WORE A FAKE LADY DIOR BAG TO THE DIOR STORE IN LONDON TO BUY THE REAL VERSION OF IT
Subscribe! ♥♥♥

💗Check out my clothing line: 💗{-------
📸My Instagram: @Mariale

⭐️ WEARING FAKE GUCCI TO THE GUCCI STORE IN PARIS:
⭐️BUYING FAKE GUCCI, DIOR IN LONDON:

Hi Amorcitooos! So todayyy I went to the Dior store in London wearing the fake Lady Dior bag I bought the previous day (check it out in my previous video, link above!). I asked the representative to get me a bag just like this one to see what happened! 💕 I hope you like this video I LOVE YOU ALL 💕

Check out my other channels:
Cool videos in Spanish:
Personal videos in Spanish:

♥Facebook: MarialeOficial
♥Twitter: MarialeOficial
♥TikTok: Marialenopara

🐶 Follow Burrito on Instagram @burritoelperrito 🐶💕

If you like this video please share it, it would help me out so much!!

CONTACT: makeuplocalypse@gmail.com

This video is NOT sponsored!!

mar,gucci,fake,fake gucci,louis vuitton,designer,fake designer,gucci belt,expensive,wearing fake gucci,fake gucci prank,real vs fake gucci,wearing fake gucci to the gucci store,cheap,gucci store,real gucci,luxury,amber scholl,wearing fake,wearing,real vs fake,fake gucci t shirt,buying fake gucci,store,gucci haul,public prank,legit,sniperwolf,brands,buying,replica,jeffree star,little lia,sniper wolf,milana coco,fake gucci bag,fake designer bags,dior,

Post a Comment

0 Comments