Advertisement

what's in my travel bag!

what's in my travel bag! hi babes! since i've been traveling quite a lot the past few months, i thought this would be fitting. of course, i'm not including the basics of what i travel with (makeup, skin care, clothes) but more or so random necessities that make traveling easier for me! ALSO if you want to check out Kopari (charcoal version or not) you can shop here on Ulta ~ ✨

✰ PRODUCTS MENTIONED ✰
Calpak Vanity Case -
Summer Fridays Jetlag Mask -
SkullCandy Headphones -
Film Camera (shop around to find it on Ebay, Depop, or Etsy! I got mine for $25 on Ebay!)
Moleskin Journal -
Mary Oliver Book -
Mango "Tess" Sunglasses

music:

✰ follow me! ✰


Instagram:
Twitter:
Tumblr:


✰ SHOP MY MERCH ✰

poetry tee:
flux:

orionnichole,orion vanessa,orion carloto,travel necessities,travel hacks,travel tips,travel ess,travel,carry on,whats in my bag,whats in my carry on,tumblr,travel vlogger,film camera,filmforher,35 mm camera,film,charcoal toothpaste,fashion,haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments