Advertisement

White beans with meat and rice recipe |The Experiment Kitchen

White beans with meat and rice recipe |The Experiment Kitchen ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
♡BON APETIT LOVELIES♡
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
I am a girl that loves to cook and bake for my family, well, I also like to eat🙄 I like Experimenting with ingredients to see what they can make when put together. I also enjoy cooking and baking worldwide dishes, I like to take complicated recipes and make them simple. You can make delicious food with just the basic equipments and ingredients from a dorm, or wherever you are! You don’t need to own fancy shmancy stuff to make yummy food😋

If you enjoy watching my recipe videos please subscribe & turn on the notifications bell, so that I could take you away into my food journey😅
Of course like this video (and all my other videos) videos) and please leave comments.

Follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/theexperimentkitchen
For Business Inquiries please contact me ourexperimentkitchen@gmail.com

the,experiment,kitchen,food,recipe,beans,arabic,easy lunch,quick lunch,dinner,lunch ideas,dinner ideas,food recipe,fast recipe,delicious,tasty,fast,satisfying,asmr,amazing,eating,sounds,eat,good food,international,healthy,green,tomato,meat,rice,how to,how to cook,how to make,

Post a Comment

0 Comments