Advertisement

“Accidentally” stepping on my Dogs paws too many times!!... [WITH FUNNY DIALOGUE]

“Accidentally” stepping on my Dogs paws too many times!!... [WITH FUNNY DIALOGUE] Sooo hello everyone!!! We seen our favourites dog pages all doing this so thought we would give it a go haha! We don’t normally add words to videos but as I was watching I could actually imagine them talking and saying this hahaha! You have to be fast at reading lmao I’m still new at adding words but hopefully it makes you all laugh and smile!! The first clip is so funny with Rupert hitting my paw back and getting excited he’s so cute. Millie is just millie haha. Perfection. Hit like if this made you smile!!

husky,huskies,huskylife,funnyhusky,funnydog,dog,dogs,dogvideo,funnyvideo,cutevideo,happydog,cutedog,huskypuppy,puppy,puppies,cute,love,happy,smile,siberianhusky,siberianhuskies,huskyproblems,

Post a Comment

0 Comments