Advertisement

Being a Skinny Legend+Updates

Being a Skinny Legend+Updates Another vlog where I’m talking about my lashes lol! But I talked about some updates in my life and we getting over a friendship. Life is life my dudes. But another vloggy vlog will be out soon! Also, I got an award for my major for being the Outstanding Freshman! Yasss Neisha!! Booked and Busy!! And now I am working this summer but watch the video to understand! It’s already done and I just have to do a few more things and it will be the first summer vlog! Also, I’m not trying to promise a sit-down video but I’ve been wanting to do one!

Also , go to my Lispi and leave questions/assumptions that you want to know!!

Social Medias:
Snap:@neisha2468♥️
2nd Snap: @neishastea18🤪
Insta: @_little.neisha_💙
Facebook:@ThomaneishaLittle💕
Spotify:@little.neisha✨
Lipsi: lipsiapp.com/thomaneisha-little❣️

Friends’ Snaps💛
@anayolator
@shybri18
@meatandvegges

teen,louisiana,ulm,monroe,girl,freshman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments