Advertisement

Colorful Huge Screenlink

Colorful Huge Screenlink After over 18 months and over 100 hours of work it is finally done: The colorful huge screenlink :)
Hope you enjoy it.

Music:
First Love (feat. Pauline Herr) - Kaivon [NCS Release]


Summer Was Fun & Laura Brehm - Prism [NCS Release]


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi - My name is Domino Dan and I am a Kinetic Artist. That means I build Domino Chain Reactions and Rube Goldberg Machines and sometimes both in just one video :) If you like content like that, you would definitly enjoy watching my videos, so click the link below and start watching my video (as long as you have time for that and I don't get on your nerves)
Yours Domino Dan -

Domino,Art,Domino Day,Domino Tricks,Domino Structure,Domino Bauwerke,Kettenreaktionen,Chain Reaction,Satisfying,Colorful,Gigantic,Huge,Incredible,Insane,Impressive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments