Advertisement

Damaging My Hair..

Damaging My Hair.. MAKE SURE TO WATCH IN HD 1080p

Open for more of me
Buy my merch -


Business inquiries only: @sovidakr@gmail.com
Make sure to download younow and follow me, I’m going to start going live once a week.
YouNow Broadcast -
Insta -
Snapchat - @bruhbackoff
Couples Channel-
Couples Insta -

Codes save that shmoney
African mall - ”africanmall1812”
Iris beauty - ”Sovida15”
Glossy nia - ”SOVIDARES”
MyOutfitOnline - “sovida25”
Dorm - “Sovida”
XLashCosmetics -“SOVIDA15”
FabFitFun - “SOVIDA”
Neckessity - “SOVIDARES”
Muddy body “SOVIDARES”

FAQ
I’m 15
Birthday: 11/15/03
I’m from WA
I’m asian cambodian and filipino
Intro song kamikaze lil mosey
I use the G7X Mark 2
I use iMovie & PocketVideo to edit
Thumbnails I use MOLDIV & Phonto

sovida resurreccion,funny,hair,style,dying my hair,hair dye,coloring hair,hairstylist,basic,dancing,beauty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments