Advertisement

Designing Human-Centered AI Products (Google I/O'19)

Designing Human-Centered AI Products  (Google I/O'19) Want to learn how Google develops human-centered AI products—and how to avoid common AI-design pitfalls? The People+AI Research (PAIR) team will share insights from the new People+AI Guidebook, which has steered design and development over the past year. Through recommendations, frameworks, and examples, you’ll learn how to assess whether a problem is a good fit for ML, collect representative training data, and help users understand how to interact with AI systems.

Watch more #io19 here:
Design at Google I/O 2019 Playlist →
Google I/O 2019 All Sessions Playlist →
Learn more on the I/O Website →

Subscribe to the Google Design Channel →
Get started at →

Speaker(s): Jess Holbrook, Kristie Fisher

T5D8B6

material,design,google,designers,form,Google develops,AI,AI products,People AI Research,PAIR team,People AI Guidebook,ML,machine learning,AI systems,Google I/O 2019,Google I/O,Google IO,I/O,io19,io 19,#io19,IO,google livestream,developer news,developers,google io updates,google 2019,io announcements,

Post a Comment

0 Comments