Advertisement

DIY IKEA HACKS - Super Affordable, Aesthetic + EASY! (2019) // Lone Fox

DIY IKEA HACKS - Super Affordable, Aesthetic + EASY! (2019) // Lone Fox + + + CLICK HERE FOR ALL INFO! + + +
• Follow me on Instagram: @Lonefoxhome (Personal: @Imdrewscott)
• Check out my Fashion Channel:

Ikea hacks are probably my favorite projects to film on the channel. I love wandering around Ikea and finding new ways to use affordable Ikea items. Today I am creating 4 different projects ranging from rugs to a full on hanging shelf. Which project was your favorite?

E L S E W H E R E
+ Fashion Youtube Channel:
+ Instagram (Lone Fox)
+ Instagram (Personal)
+ Facebook :
+ Pinterest :
+ Twitter :
+ Snapchat: Imdrewscott

C O N T A C T
+ Any questions, inquiries or collabs : DrewScottYT@gmail.com

E Q U I P M E N T
+ Canon 5D Mark III (Main Camera):
+ Canon G7X (Vlog Camera):
+ Sigma 35mm Lens:
+ Microphone:
+ Memory Card (BEST):
+ Tripod:

M U S I C
+ Arian Cook - sexctasy :

T H A N K Y O U
Thanks so much for watching and I hope you enjoyed. Leave any future video ideas you would like to see in the comments below!

DIY,DIY IKEA HACKS,ikea diy,diy ikea hacks 2018,diy room decor,diy tumblr room decor,tumlbr inspired room decor,ikea room decor,upcycle ikea,ikea,lone fox,lone fox diy,imdrewscott,drew scott diy,diy coffee table,wall art,diy wall art,diy,diy 2018,pinterest inspired,room decor on a budget,diy on a budget,ikea diy bed,imdrewscott diy,affordable,minimal,aesthetically pleasing,room tour,diy room decorations,SHELF,DIY HANGING SHELF,diy rug,jute rug,

Post a Comment

0 Comments