Advertisement

FART from Dad Mrs. B "I don't even remember it." Me "You don't remember it!"

FART from Dad  Mrs. B OK, I think you will like the conversation that transpires after I let a large fart right at the beginning of the video. Mrs. B just isn't having it today. I started to talk about my fart and she got mean! She even threw some politics into the mix and wasn't nice to us men. I think the worst part was her denying that she heard or remembered my fart. Sheesh! That was a swift kick to the giggle berries!

After the conversation about my fart, we go on to flea medicine. I mention writing Frontline about their product and getting some kind of reimbursement and Mrs. B laughs at me and pokes fun.

Lastly, I end our first long conversation with a nice cracker of a fart that she'd remember, but she still denied me the pleasure of acknowledging my fart. Oh, almost forgot! Pete happened to get a little to close to my final fart. You will see what I mean. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Lol

Enjoy! "Laughter is good medicine".

ETSY (BurritoBobStore) I have white and gray Burrito Bob T-shirts for $15.99. Mrs. B makes them with her Cricut and her Cricut press to put the labels on the shirts. We will have Burrito Bob chili bowls with my chili recipe and Burrito Bob coffee mugs available in the near future. I’ll keep you posted. Thank you. Here is the link:

CHECK OUT MY BLOG @ I have written three short stories about my hilarious childhood. I hope you get a good laugh. Please comment so I will be encouraged to write more. Thank you.

Thank you for watching my videos. I am using the funds from my YouTube channel to help pay for my daughter’s studio recordings. I believe she has a gift and a talent for writing, singing, and composing music, so I’m going to help her dream come true. Thank you!!

If interested, Jessie Bijold’s first official recording, SUPER HERO, is available on Spotify, Google Play, iTunes/Apple Music, Pandora, Deezer, YouTube Music, and Amazon Music

fart from dad,burrito bob fart,mom and dad fart,dad farts on,biggest fart,loudest fart,longest fart,giant fart,massive fart,huge fart,little fart,tiny fart,small fart,wet fart,stinky fart,smelly fart,squeaky fart,egg fart,i farted and,i pooped my,i sharted,many farts,lots of farts,fart sound,funny fart,fart noise,angry grandpa fart,pooter fart,jack vale fart,head fart,face fart,liquid ass fart,underwear fart,diarrhea fart,

Post a Comment

0 Comments