Advertisement

Girls und Panzer - Akiyama Yukari - Flare Figure

Girls und Panzer - Akiyama Yukari - Flare Figure This is another re-made video. What follows is the original videos description maybe slightly edited.
I have the Girls Und Panzer TV series on order and on it's way to me. I bought this figure because I love the way it looks and not because I love the character as I have yet to watch the anime. It's actually the reverse. I'm getting the anime series because I love this figure and during my research I did on her I watched a few video clips on the anime and I have to say it looks interesting. It seems to be over stuffed with multiple characters (Yukari here being one of course) which I found most to be quite cute. I'm not sure who the main character is from what I've watched but I have to say that the various tanks themselves seem to be characters as well. They don't talk of course but they definitely are just as important to the series as the many cute girls that populate it are. (EDIT: I have since seen the anime and while not one of my favorites it's still a good watch.) I'm attracted to Yukari in her skimpy camouflaged two piece bathing suit but I'm just as attracted to the tank she's sitting on (in a different way of course). It's definitely one of the most interesting 'bases' I can say. She does sit loosely on the tank as there are no peg holes or magnets and the same goes for the bucket of water sitting by her feet. Flare is a pretty good figure manufacturer. One of my very favorite figures (Elin from the Tera online series) is made by them. This figure is not as detailed as that one but it's still quite detailed for what it is. I think Yukari looks very much like her anime counterpart. Her face anyway. This figure isn't perfect because if you look close you will find small issues but this is true with all figures. In closing I absolutely recommend a purchase.

Girls und Panzer figure,Akiyama Yukari figure,Flare Figure,ガールズ&パンツァー,Garupan,秋山 優花里,フレア,anime figure,anime statue,pvc figure,pvc statue,

Post a Comment

0 Comments